PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

I'm Soda-Lighted...

Hello Internet Land!  Melissa here.  Isn't it crazy how life is so insanely busy?  I'm still a single momma and crafting has taken a back burner.  I had no idea that as children grew from toddlers to teenagers that life became even more crazy!  But, every once in a while I still am able to get some stuff done and will try to post a little more frequently.  Anyway, this year I gave these as gifts to my neighbors and coworkers.  At first I was using flashlights, but then I couldn't find anymore (of the *ahem* less expensive option I was going for) so I was lucky to stumble upon 2 packs of these light bulbs!  Problem solved.  My kids thought I was weird for giving out light bulbs but if that's the only thing that makes me bizarre in their eyes I'll take it!

Merry Christmas!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...