PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, November 1, 2010

Craft Club!

October's get together was reset to Tuesday, October 26th.  We were few in numbers this month (probably my fault for not getting the announcement early enough) but still a lot of fun.  Here are how my little cuties turned out.

Given my late notice last month I wanted to avoid the same for our next get together.  I don't have all of the details worked out yet but I am so excited for these absolutely beautiful wreaths.  It will be held on December 4, 2010 at 10:00 a.m.  I anticipate the cost will be between $20 and $25.  Also, I won't necessarily have the same colors available as shown here.  Remember, all money will be due to me by November 20th and I will email everyone the rest of the details within the next week or so.  If you have any questions either leave a post or send an email to mapleandvine@hotmail.com.



Hope you can join us!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...