PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, September 10, 2010

Have you ever heard of the "Food Group?" Speaking from personal experience, it's divine. I've been in one of these groups for 2 years now, and I love it! Basically it's this: each "cook" takes a different day of the week- mine is Wednesday. We only do it Monday through Thursday, since weekends seem to be a bit overwhelming. Each person then cooks on their day- enough for their own family, as well as the other 3. The food is delivered by that person to everyone's house that day, before 3pm. There are dishes that rotate with the food each week- it works out perfectly. We then have a different dinner, prepared at home every day of the week with plenty of left-overs! I've loved all the new recipes, and becoming a better cook myself! As I try new recipes, I'll post the favorites here- if you try one, leave a comment and let me know what you think!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...