PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, October 8, 2010

Craft Club Announcement!

For months I have been searching for a great October craft and unfortunately every project I decided on either wouldn't work because I couldn't find all of the necessary supplies or it would take too long to dry etc. etc.  Well just about 5 minutes ago I stumbled on the most adorable little fabric pumpkins and knew they would be perfect!  So, if anyone is still interested in joining me on October 23rd at 10:00 a.m. email me at mapleandvine@hotmail.com or leave a comment here.  The cost will be $5.00 per pumpkin and you can make as many as you want.  The only supply that will be required is for you to bring your own newspaper and I can let everyone who is coming know how much at a later time.  Can't make it but would like to make these cuties?  Don't despair!  I can put together a kit with super easy instructions on how to make them.  I will need to have all money to me by Wednesday, October 20th to hold your spot.
Hope you can join us!


Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. Me, Me, Me! I totally want to do the craft club! TJ will be out of town, so I have to find a babysitter if I want to come on Saturday. I want to do three pumpkins. (Basically, I want mind to look just like your picture! So cute!). Can I send you a check?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...