PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, October 25, 2010

Walgreen's Report

At first when I was planning this weeks Walgreen's trip I was a little disappointed by the ad.  However, I quickly realized there were a few phenomenal deals.  Really, I'm not exaggerating.  This week I only spent $1.74!!!!  Yes, this is why I LOVE shopping with coupons.  The reason my total was so low was because there were some great money makers this week.  For example, the Colgate Sensitive Toothpaste was $3.49.  A typical price for that type of toothpaste.  I used a manufacturer coupon for $1.00 off bringing the cost to $2.49.  But then, a $3.50 register reward printed (making me $1.00 profit) which I then used on my next transaction (this is called rolling).  Also, the Contac cold & flu medicine was on sale for $6.00.  I used a $2.00 manufacturer coupon bringing the total to $4.00.  It then printed a $6.00 register reward, making me $2.00.  If you take some time to plan your transactions it is well worth the money you save!  Even better, I still have $6.00 in register rewards to use next week so it's like I made $4.26 just to shop at Walgreen's!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...