PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, November 26, 2010

The Coupon That Keeps On Giving

Alright, so maybe that's a bit of a stretch but I promised I would share great deals as I came across them and this is a phenomenal coupon for Bath and Body Works.  Spend $10.00 and you can get one item free up to a $13.00 value.  I can't share exactly what I got because I am giving everything away as gifts but I ended up purchasing seven items and my total was only $10.58.  Not too shabby!  Plus one item I purchased had another $10.00 off coupon and then I also got another one at the register.  I certainly think I'll end up purchasing a few more gifts at these amazing prices.  The good news is that you can also use the coupon online so if you don't live near a store you can still score a great deal.  Click HERE to print yours! 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...