PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sensational Smiths Trip

I was so excited for my grocery shopping trip this week.  I haven't been for quite some time, almost a couple of months actually.  I haven't even been to Walgreens the past couple of weeks.  I've been really busy with a lot of family activities, getting the house decorated for Christmas and so on and so on.  I was down to my last loaf of bread and gallon of milk and knew I needed to get over there while they were still having their wonderful "round-up to a dollar" coupon event. I ended up spending about double what I like to at the grocery store but considering I've only spent around $100.00 or so over the past couple of months on my shopping trips it's I figured it's okay to splurge every once in a while.  While I was at the store I ended up buying quite a few items that weren't on my list and I didn't have coupons for because I knew they were still a great price and I might as well stock up while I can.  My original total was $150.42.  After coupons and sales my total was 69.34.  Happy couponing!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...