PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Orange Julius (My Version That Is)

Happy New Year!  2010 was a great year and I hope 2011 is as well.  We only started this blog a few months ago and it's been so exciting to see all of our new readers.  I have lots of plans for this little piece of the internet of ours.  I would like to start some features that will keep everyone coming back for more.  Until then I hope you will enjoy this simple recipe for an Orange Julius like drink.  It's like drinking creamy orange juice heaven.

6 oz. thawed orange juice concentrate (which is half of one container.  I usually make another batch within the next day or two)
1 c. water
1c. milk
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 c. sugar
ice cubes to desired consistency (I like mine icy so I put in about 25)
Blend until ice is in fine pieces
Enjoy!

P.S. I was chastised for not clarifying that this was not the REAL Orange Julius recipe.  So, to whomever left me that comment I sincerely apologize.  You taught me an important lesson about blogging.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...