PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Birth Mother Baskets!

Hello there!  This holiday season, while we are enjoying our families and thankful for our blessings, I wanted to help spread the word about a great organization that, all year round, helps lift the spirits of mothers giving up their children for adoption and in need of a pick-me-up.  Gina is an amazing woman and I am so lucky to have the opportunity to get to know her.  My oldest daughter is the same age as her "little butterfly" that she placed for adoption in 2000.  I think back to that time in my life and can't comprehend the struggle she went through to make that decision.  Please take a moment out of your busy schedules to check out Birth Mother Baskets.  I know any donations would be greatly appreciated.  I hope everyone enjoys a safe and happy Thanksgiving!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...