PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Walgreen's Report

Hey Everyone! I just wanted to give you an update as to how my $10.00 Walgreen's challenge is going. Last week was kind of a bust. I had my whole shopping list planned but then I didn't make it to the store and half the stuff I wanted was gone. This is definitely one of the drawbacks to coupon shopping but honestly it was my own fault for not going earlier. When I go on Monday or Tuesday I rarely have a problem. This week I got my fanny in there yesterday. This week wasn't one of the huge amazing weeks but I am still very happy with my purchase, especially because there were some higher cost items this week.

My total for the week was $10.08!!!!!  My best score was getting all 4 packs of gum for 12 cents...a whopping 3 cents per pack! We go through gum like crazy at my house so any time I can get for next to nothing I am happy.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I just checked out your new blog...LOVE IT!!! You two really have something here. Keep up the great work. You are going to get a lot of people following this one. Give it some time. It's great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...