PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, September 27, 2010

Walgreen's Report

The good news is that I made it to Walgreens today so what I was looking for was in stock.  The bad news is that I am a little disappointed with myself.  I ended up spending $17.91.  Almost double what I'm trying to spend.  However, my consolation is that I did buy quite a few higher end items.  Am I fooling myself here, thinking I'm doing a good job?  I guess as discouraged as I get at times in this quest of mine, I can't deny that I have closets and a pantry that are full and overflowing on less than I had been spending 2 years ago so I am proud of that.  Anyway, here is my picture of this week's Walgreen's purchase.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...