PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, October 18, 2010

I am in LOVE!

Did that title grab your attention?  Don't worry, I haven't lost my senses and decided to start dating.  However I do need to talk about my new mop. Yes, I said mop!  I DETEST mopping.  I think there is absolutely no point in using a mop which even though it starts out dry, still has all the dirt and grime from the last time it was used with some residual chemicals.  Then, you simply add some water and more chemicals and smear the dirt around your floors.  I like the idea of Swiffer type mops but I don't like the residue it leaves and it is rather expensive.  So, normally, I spot clean my floors and rarely mop the entire thing.  One of my best friends was telling me about a steam mop she borrowed from her sister-in-law and I had to have it.  It is only $33.00 at Home Depot versus around $100.00 for other known national brands.  It uses distilled water and because it's steam it disinfects and CLEANS wonderfully within minutes.  Not only that, but they dry quickly and I can walk around without socks on and I can feel the clean on my feet.  It comes with 2 micro-fiber pads that can be washed in the washing machine.  It's a perfect solution to my hatred of mopping!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...