PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, October 18, 2010

Walgreen's Report (and Walmart-Gasp!)

Howdy!  This week was a great week at Walgreen's.  I realized I was starting to venture a little too far from my goal of only spending $10.00 so I changed up my plan for this week and really focused on some items I was close to running out of.  I only spent $9.91.  Not bad for some Mucinex included since medicine usually ups the total.  I also bought 3 Halloween cups for the girls that weren't really necessary.  It was a good week.  Yay!


I also went to Walmart on Saturday.  Surprised?  Yes, I know, I absolutely detest Walmart but I had to go pick up the invitations I had printed for the Halloween party and figured that while I was there I would grab some some items for super cheap!

These bad boys actually made me some money.  Only $.04, but I'm not complaining.  I've never tried them before but figured that I'd give them a try since they were free.


The tuna pouch was only $.09


and all 3 of these came to just $.75!



This is when it would be nice to get multiple papers (as most coupon shopper do, I just prefer not to do it that way) but I'll take what I can get!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...