PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, November 5, 2010

Walgreen's Report

Sorry this post is so late in the week but it almost didn't happen at all.  I've been super sick the past few days and had some car problems so shopping hasn't been high on the priority list.  In fact, it wouldn't have happened at all if I didn't have some register rewards expiring today (and I couldn't just throw "free money" away)!  There were a lot of great deals in this week's ad but I only bought a few things.  All of their Halloween candy is on clearance so I am stocking up on some bags of caramels which will be used for making caramel brownies.  I'm going to experiment with my food saver to see if they will stay soft when they are vacuum sealed.  I sure hope so.  I only spent $1.93 OOP and have $5.00 in RR's.  Yay for two weeks of coming in well under my $10.00 limit!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...