PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Cut Above



I was going to hand out different gifts to my co-workers but when I stumbled across these scissors at only $0.25 a piece (woot woot!) I just couldn't pass them up.  It is a little bit of a different idea but everyone was so excited to get them.  You know how it is...you go to use your "good" scissors only to discover your little ones (should that include husbands too?  lol) have used them on something which has ruined them for life?  Yeah, I think we've all been there.  Wrap it in jute (my fav) with a little tag and they are perfect.  So simple and easy.

Here's a close up of the tag in case you want to use the same saying...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...