PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, December 31, 2010

Symphonic Fudge

I make it a point every year to save this recipe for Christmas time.  I think because I know if I make it, I'll give most of it away!  It's the most wonderful fudge I have ever tasted, which isn't hard cause I don't like any other kind of fudge- but it's truly divine!  So, if you're unsure of fudge- start with this one, you'll be surprised at how truly easy it is, and how amazing it tastes!  I'm making some today for my New Years Eve get together, so I'll post pictures later, here's the recipe for now...

Symphony Fudge
4 cups sugar
1 pt. whipping cream
2 king size Symphony toffee/almond bars
2 sticks BUTTER
(See why I HAVE to share this?)

In a large pot, mix the sugar and cream.  Stir well and bring to a boil.
While boiling add two sticks of butter.  Do not touch the sides or bottom of pan while stirring in the butter.
(I would love someone to tell me what this means...I've never paid enough attention and mine works out just fine!)
Boil to soft ball stage- 230 degrees
Add Symphony bars and beat in with an electric mixer.  (or don't, I never do, I just use a wire whisk and stir fast!)
Pour into a greased 9x13 and chill for a good 3 hours...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...