PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, December 30, 2010

An Ornament Wreath...

Hey everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.  My Christmas celebrations were stretched out over about 4 days and then I've been back at work so I'm sorry it's taken me so long to finish all my Christmas stuff.  But hey, it's still December so it's okay to be talking about Christmas right?  I wanted to show a few more things that I made this year.  Mostly what I gave to some of my family and friends.  If you happen to follow the Maple and Vine Craft Club posts you'll know we made Ornament Wreaths in December.  I absolutely loved mine but I have no where to put it.  Literally, I have no space.  I know a lot of decorating fanatics like to replace their stuff all the time but for some reason I don't change mine around that often.  I guess I get really attached to what I like and have a hard time changing it.  So, what I usually do is give stuff away to people so I can still see it every once in a while.  Maybe I'm weird but it makes me happy to know I helped make someone else's home a little prettier...I wonder if that makes me a decorating stalker.  Hhmmm....I just might have a problem.  Anywho, I ended up giving my wreath to my sister.  I can't wait to see it on her door next year!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...