PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Walgreen's Report

I haven't been to Walgreen's for what seems like forever.  I was excited to get back there this week.  I didn't have any register rewards to start with and I also ended up buying a gallon of milk I needed so I ended up spending about $15.00 out of pocket and I have $1.00 in rewards to use next week.   I purchased:  1 bottle olive oil, 4 boxes of Nature Valley granola bars, 2 bottles of gummy vitamins, 2 boxes of mini candy canes, 1 package of Bic razors, 2 boxes of Tylenol Precise pain reliever and a gallon of milk.  I'm excited to be back in the game of adding to my food and home storage for a fraction of the cost and I can't wait to use the little candy canes for some Valentine's cookies I've seen around blog land.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...