PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, January 16, 2011

January Cards-

Both Melissa and I are in card swaps, and usually I only do one a month, her group meets every other month and does 2.  I, on the other hand, have just been lazy and had to catch up on a missed month.  Even though I had 2 months, I still waited till the last minute and I needed something easy.  I wasn't disappointed with the way they turned out, and it was fun!  If you need an idea- check these out!  Simple, and cute!  These are just the standard 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 size.  Our group requires an envelope with each card so it's easiest to do the cards the size of the envelopes available.  Living in an armpit makes it a little harder to find things that aren't "standard."  I used paper that I had on hand- if I NEVER buy another sheet of paper I'll still have enough and never run out.  I would have taken a picture of my desk, but I'll save that for when Melissa is here to help me organize it-

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...