PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, January 17, 2011

My Valentine's Day Subway Art!



I know there are tons of websites out there who are probably a million times better at this than I am but it was my very first attempt for making the ever so popular "subway art" so I thought I would share the results.  It's designed to be an 8 x 10 print.  If you'd like a copy I hope these instructions will work for you.

1.  Click on the image below.  Very important because you need the picture to be bigger before you can save it!

2.  When you are taken to the next screen, right click on the image and choose "Save Picture As"

3.  Save it to your computer as a .jpeg

4.  If you have a color printer and want to print on your own, open it in your picture browsing program and print away!  You'll need to trim it down to an 8 x 10 to fit in a frame.

5.  If not, upload it to your favorite place to print your pictures and simply upload it as an 8 x 10.
FYI, all the fonts I used were downloaded for free from kevinandamanda.com
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...