PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Christmas Shopping? Oh Yes I Am!!!


Hey everyone!  Hip2Save had a great deal on Pyrex glassware posted on her website today.  Click HERE to check out the details (60% off and free shipping!).  As soon as I saw this I knew I had to act quickly.  You see, earlier today I went on my weekly K-Mart shopping trip (for my previous thoughts on K-Mart click HERE).  Anyway, they had some great toys on clearance with an additional 50% off!  I was able to snag some LIV dolls and accessories for my girls for their Easter baskets for an amazing price (I think they ended up being $6.00).  I also purchased some odds and ends to have at home for when the kiddos are invited to birthday parties as well as some items for Christmas.  Yes, Christmas.  I have often been asked why I would do this considering that I don't know what my girls will ask for.  That is true.  However, I know my kids, I am their mom after all, so when I see something I know they will like I purchase it throughout the year.  When the season finally arrives I let Santa take the credit for getting them the other items that were just what they wanted.  It always seems to work out great and I've never had any problems with my system.  Now, back to my point of this post.  This shopping trip got me thinking about what I would give out to my co-workers this year.  I had an idea to give some measuring cups filled with Hershey's Kisses and a tag that says 'I hope your holiday season is filled with JOY beyond measure!'  The only problem, I hate cheap measuring cups and the good ones can be quite pricey.  That's why I was so happily surprised by this great deal on nice Pyrex measuring cups.  Is it fate that this was the same day I had been thinking about these gifts?  I think so!  Anyway, I just saved oodles of money acting on this now.  And, when it comes time to finally hand these little babies out I will be able to enjoy the season instead of stressing about what I'm going to give.  Sounds good to me!  Sorry, to my lovely friends who read this blog and will end up receiving these, I hope you'll forgive me!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...