PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Cutest Nintendo DS Cases!


Hey there!  This is just a little blurb about a fantastic little find I discovered over the weekend.  My kiddos each have a Nintendo DS.  I was planning on making them some sort of cute little case to put them in but it's really LOW on the priority list.  As I was walking through Hobby Lobby I found, on clearance of course, the most adorable fabric cases.  I was looking at what were labeled "sunglasses holder" and thought they would work perfectly for their DS's instead.  Although, they really would be cute for sunglasses too!  If you have a similar need and a Hobby Lobby nearby go check it out because they're a perfect fit!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...