PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Ouch....

Hey everyone.  I really  have been super busy with so many cute things but my computer DIED and along with it went all of my pictures, music and every program I had installed.  I am hoping the computer experts can get it back.  Please cross your fingers for me.  Anyway, I am not supposed to be blogging at work so this is super fast....I just wanted you to know what's going on.  Although, if Stephanie would ever actually post on here too maybe there wouldn't be so much time between posts.  I think I need to drive the two hours it takes to get to her house from mine and force her to show off all the cute things she does.  Seriously, Stephanie, get with it girl!  lol.  She loves me :-)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Ha! It's a good thing I love you too! It's been wicked busy, and I think I'm going to have to start a photoshop/photography button, so I have something I KNOW to contribute! Not much time for cute things here, but soon! Summer will make everything easier!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...