PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, April 11, 2011

Walgreen's Report

This week's trip to Walgreen's was rather disappointing.  There were so many other items I wanted to buy that were out of stock.  In fact, the last couple of trips I've made have been a little annoying.  I don't understand why a store that is well aware of the amount of customers who use coupons doesn't order more of their products to sustain a sale.  And, if you're not actually going to enforce a limit on the quantities, then why even waste the time to hang up the tags?  That said, I acknowledge that this is all part of the game and also because I don't shop on Sunday's I don't get first dibs on all of the products.  Alright, I'm off my soapbox.  In the end, I am still saving massive amounts of money and I did purchase some higher priced items.  I got all this for $8.80.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...