PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, November 7, 2011

December, 2011 Craft Club!


The email on this one has gone out but in case I missed anyone here is what we will be making for the December craft club!  I have had a thing for candy canes for the past couple of years and thought it would be fun to finally make something instead of just thinking about them.  Also, a few things about craft club have changed.

1)  You can purchase a kit and finish the product on your own!

or

2)  If you don't want to make it yourself I will finish yours for an additional fee!


Here are the details...Club will be held on December 3, 2011 at 10:00 a.m.  Money is due by November 19, 2011.  Unfinished kits are $10.00 (you will be on your own for the paint and glue), finished kits are $12.50 and if you want me to make yours the price is $17.50.  Send me an email at mapleandvine@hotmail.com if you are interested in joining the mailing list for future crafts and/or the December craft.  Let me know if you have any questions about craft club!  If you live outside the Utah County area and are interested in the craft send me an email and I'll see what we can work out for shipping.

Hope you can make it!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...